The Best Way to Get Your Kids & Their Bowels Moving!
It is time to wiggle and giggle your way into staying active with your kids! How can you do it? By dancing, of course! Kids of all ages love to burn energy through song and dance. It doesn't take much more than putting on their favorite music to get them on their feet and having a blast. Keeping fit is a vital part of a healthy bowel routine, but it can be difficult to come up with new and creative ways to get kids to exercise. We put together some of our favorite kids' playlists according to age group. Depending on your child, feel free to mix and match to suit their specific needs. With the wide range of available sources, you will easily inspire your children to get up and boogie. You can make it extra fun by joining them!
Kids Playlists: Ages 1-3Your little ones are at the age where simple and repetitive songs are excellent for brain development, and getting their wiggles started. While these songs may be a bit repetitive, these playlists help keep you sane and encourage them to move their bodies!
- Little Kids Music – Amazon Music
- Nursery Rhyme Time – Amazon Music
- Nursery Rhymes – YouTube
- Five Little Penguins – YouTube
- Toddler Songs 2020 – YouTube
Kids Playlists: Ages 4-6Children aged four to six love to dance and sing, especially when others are involved! Turn up the tunes and hit the dance floor. Not only is it good for their bowels, but it helps them to develop coordination and balance!
- Disney Junior DJ Shuffle – Spotify
- Disney Favorites – Amazon Music
- Cocomelon Nursery Rhymes – YouTube
- Super Simple Songs – YouTube
- Kids Place Live – Sirius XM
Kids Playlists: Ages 7-9Your kids know what they love, and they will adore these playlists. Encourage them to dance like nobody's business! If you feel extra creative, challenge them to create a dance routine, and perform it at home!
- Milk & Cookies – Spotify
- Disney Hits – Spotify
- Disney Ultimate – YouTube
- Kidz Bop Greatest Hits – Amazon Music
- Kidz Bop Radio – SiriusXM
Kids Playlists: Ages 9-12Your kiddos are reaching an age where their music tastes are becoming developed, but we still want to keep it clean. These playlists are fun and feature a wide selection of music while staying kid-friendly! Make it extra fun and encourage them to create music videos for you!
- Kidz Bop Kids – Spotify
- School Safe – Kid Friendly – Spotify
- Positive Pop Music for Kids and Parents – YouTube
- Clean Classroom – YouTube
- Radio Disney – Sirius XM